Thursday, April 10, 2014

RG3 Top Fantasy QB 2014?







With the addition of Desean Jackson how will that impact his fantasy performance. Garcon, Jackson, and Santana Moss could really be that weapons he needs to take the next step in his career. Coming off a sophomore slump and ranked number 18th amongst QB I could see him if healthy putting up big numbers this year. In his Rookie year he was ranked 5th of all players so I expect him to return to form. Most players see production increase 2 years after they recover from an ACL injury. Plus with his Dual threat ability gives him a chance to score big numbers in fantasy. I think he can be that top 5-fantasy player again this upcoming season. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if their first pick in upcoming draft were on offense. I would go with a TE or OL and continue to build around RG3. Peyton Manning was so good in Indy for all those years because they constantly used high draft picks to build around him, which was very smart. With the way QB are throwing the ball now and days you need to be able to keep up. Desean Jackson was a big and right move for the redskins to make now and I expect them to continue to make good moves and build around their franchise QB. They over performed as a team in RG3 first year which made expectations his second higher than what they probably should have been. But I do think they can get back to playoffs soon. And as for RG3 I would try to get him in later round in draft.  

No comments:

Post a Comment